If you are a true Jeep lover this is the show for you! Since our first show in 1995 this has become one of the longest running and largest Jeep shows around. There’s something for everyone – Show N Shine with trophies in 13 different classes, Trophies for the longest distance travelled and biggest club participation, Obstacle Course (from stock to buggy level), CTI Ramp, Slow Crawl, One of the biggest Jeep Swap Meets you’ll ever see, HUGE Raffle w/ over $20,000 in prizes, Offroad Adventure (off-site), Activities for kids, On-Site Camping, Food Vendors, Goodie Bags w/ Dash Plaque and Raffle Ticket for the first 300 registered Jeeps, and over 100 different vendors of Jeep related products. You won’t see any bathroom remodeling or candle vendors at our show. We are Jeep people and this event is dedicated to nothing but Jeeps! A few quick details:
- Yes, we are dog friendly. Bring your well behaved dog on a leash.
- Yes, there is on-site camping managed by the York Fairgrounds. Camp sites vary from full hook ups to tent sites and are available on a first come first serve basis – no reservations. You can camp Friday and Saturday nights. Bath houses and coin operated showers are available. Pay at the York Fairgrounds office. Price range is generally $25 – $45 depending on your site.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail when you register, but you will not get anything in the postal mail. Don’t panic. If you got the e-mail, you are registered.
- Yes, you can register on the day of the show.
- Yes, there is an ATM on site.
- Gates open at 7:00am for Jeeps that are being entered in the show. (pre-registration and day of registration) Registration is $50 for the whole weekend. Individual day registrations are also available for $30.
- Gates open at 8:00am for walk in spectators. Admission is $5 for adults and kids under 15 are free!!
- Vendors, swap meet folks, and clubs can come set up anytime after 8:00am Friday.
- Show and Shine Jeeps must park in the designated row(s) for their class. So if your buddy is in a different class you cannot park together.
- This is a Jeep event only, not a general 4×4 event. Sorry, no non Jeep vehicles.
- Details for each year such as a schedule of events, vendor lists, and any special features will be posted on our Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/PAJeeps/
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS CLOSED FOR 2017. HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE SHOW. COME BACK AND SEE US AGAIN NEXT YEAR