The PA Jeeps Club is dedicated to family entertainment in four wheel-wheeling while promoting off-road activities in a safe environment. The club is an integral part of the community by donating time and funding to local charities.
Join the PA Jeep Club and your membership will include:
– Membership to the U.F.W.D.A. & Quarterly Newsletter
– Membership to the M. A. F.W.D.A.
– Club Membership Card
– Discount Programs With Quadratec & 4WD Hardware
– Monthly Trail Rides & Other Family Events & Activities
– Copy of Club By-Laws & Membership Directory
– PA Jeeps Events Calendar
– Club Sponsored Events* (*club covers some/all of the event costs)
– Opportunities to Voluteer With Local Charities
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
HOW MUCH DOES REGISTRATION COST?
Initial membership registration costs $50. A renewal membership cost $40 each year.
HOW LONG DOES MY MEMBERSHIP LAST WHEN I SIGN UP?
Yearly membership lasts from January to December. Join in November or December and your membership will run until December of the following year.
ARE THERE ANY SPECIAL PRICES FOR MEMBERSHIP?
Yes! If you sign up during our annual Jeep Show, you will be given our Jeep Show Special!
WHAT DOES A MEMBER OF THE CLUB DO?
Members of the PA Jeeps Club participate in trail rides, Jeep-related events, and monthly membership meetings but also regularly volunteer and raise money for local charities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO HAVE FOR TRAIL RIDING?
To participate in trail riding, at a MINIMUM, you’ll need: A Membership Card, Front & Rear Tow Points, A Full-Sized Spare Tire/Wheel, Tow Straps Without Metal Hooks. It is recommended that you also have: A Fire Extinguisher, A First Aid Kit, and Basic Tools