If you are a true Jeep lover this is the show for you! Since our first show in 1995 this has become one of the longest running and largest Jeep shows around.
There’s something for everyone!
– Show N Shine with trophies in 14 different classes
– Trophies for the longest distance traveled and biggest club participation
– Obstacle Course (from stock to buggy level)
– Huge Raffle on Sunday
Tons of Prizes!
(must be present to win)
– Kids Zone
– Off-Site OVERNIGHT PARKING
– Food Vendors
– Swap Meet
– Dash plaque for the first 300 registered jeeps
– Over 100 different vendors of Jeep related products.
– JEEP PARADE ON SATURDAY @ 4pm
ANNOUNCING NEW CLASSES!
– BEST TRAIL READY
– BEST AFTERMARKET EQUIPPED
– BEST LIT
– BEST MILITARY DISPLAY
– SLOWEST DOWNHILL CRAWL
– BEST OFF-ROAD READY (JUDGED AFTER OBSTACLE COURSE)
– RIT RAMP
You won’t see any bathroom remodeling or candle vendors at our show. We are Jeep people and this event is dedicated to nothing but Jeeps!
WHERE (New Location!):
1000 Bryn Mawr Rd.
Carlisle, PA 17013
Saturday 7/23 – 9am – 5pm
sunday 7/24 – 9am – 3pm
26TH ANNUAL PA JEEP SHOW JULY 23 - 24, 2022
JOIN US FOR THE 26TH ANNUAL JEEP SHOW!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
Gates open at 9:00am
8:00am for Jeeps entered in the show
HOW MUCH DOES THE EVENT COST?
– Military Class Display – FREE
– Saturday Show & Shine – $50 (pre-registration only)
– Weekend Show & Shine – $60 (pre-registration only)
– PA Jeeps, Inc. members – $30 (with coupon)
– Obstacle Course (per day) – $30 (only on the day)
- Daily spectator admission is $10 (cash on the day)
- 15 and under admission is free
- Daily spectator parking $20 for the vehicle and driver
WHAT ABOUT CAMPING ON-SITE?
Overnight parking is available OFF-SITE for $50 per night. It is primitive with no hookups or bath houses on site. Security will be on-site all weekend. Check-in is 7/22 before 9pm or 7/23 after 8am.
HOW WILL I KNOW I'M REGISTERED?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when you register, but you will not get anything in the postal mail. Don’t panic. If you got the e-mail, you are registered.
WHEN IS SET UP?
Set up for vendors, swapmeet, club booths is Friday 7/22 8am – 5pm or Saturday 7/23 at 8am and will enter at gate 3. For special requests contact Jeepshow@pajeeps.org.
WHAT IF I HAVE A 4X4 BUT NOT A JEEP?
This is a Jeep only event, not a general 4×4 event. Sorry, no non-Jeep vehicles in the show. You are welcome to attend the show and learn about Jeeps. You will need to park in the spectator parking area.
IS THERE AN ATM ON-SITE?
ATMs are located on site. We do take credit cards for purchases inside gate. However, spectator gate entrance sales are cash only!
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Yes, we are dog friendly. Bring your well behaved dog on a leash. Please ensure you clean up after your dog.
CAN I PARK NEXT TO MY FRIENDS?
- Show and Shine Jeeps must park in the designated row(s) for their class. If you and your friends are in the same class, then please arrive together to be parked together.
- For display only Jeeps, you can park with your friends if you arrive together. No spaces can be saved.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking is $20 per day and only includes the driver and vehicle. Each additional passenger is $7 if paid in advance online and $10 at the gate for everyone over the age of 15, passengers under 15 enter for free. Spectator gate entrance sales are cash only!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SHOW & SHINE
- Judged Show & Shine will be limited to 500 jeeps and is pre-registration only. NO SALES WILL BE PERMITED DAY OF THE SHOW AND REGISTRATION ENDS 7/15 AT 11:59pm. This class is for you if you wish to participate in the general trophy categories in each class, i.e. 1st place stock YJ etc.
- Registration includes; entrance fee for you and your Jeep, each additional passenger over 15 is $7 before show and $10 at the gate during check, dash plaque, jeep parade, goodie bag (limited quantities depending on donations from vendors), Jeep show flag, limited edition Jeep show sticker, entrance to the obstacle course and RTI ramp.
WHAT ABOUT NON-JUDGED CLASS/JEEP DISPLAY ONLY PASSES?
Non-judged class/ Jeep Display only – this class is for you want to come for the day or weekend and park with a group of friends, everyone must enter at the same time to be parked together, no spaces will be held. Entrance is for the Jeep and driver and can be purchased online only, each additional passenger over 15 is $7 before show and $10 at the gate during check in. Entrance fee includes the obstacle course and RTI ramp. (No trophies awarded for this class!)
WHAT IF I'M JUST A SPECTATOR?
Spectator/ Daily parking entrance – This is for you if you are coming for just the day. This is only for parking during the event on each day. Parking is $20 a day and can be purchased on the day at gate 1 or online. Only includes driver and your vehicle. Each additional passenger over 15 is $7 before show and $10 at the gate. Tickets must be purchased by 7/15/22 or you will have to pay at the gate with cash only. Spectator gates open at 9:00am.
WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY REGISTRATION PACKET?
Pre-registered Jeeps and spectators are welcome to pick up registration packets between noon and 5pm on Friday 7/22 inside gate 3, or will line up at gate 1 on Clay Street Saturday 7/23 in am for check in. Gate 1 and 3 will open at 9am 7/23.