If you are a true Jeep lover this is the show for you! Since our first show in 1995 this has become one of the longest running and largest Jeep shows around.
There’s something for everyone!
– Show N Shine with trophies in 13 different classes
– Trophies for the longest distance traveled and biggest club participation
– Obstacle Course (from stock to buggy level)
– CTI Ramp
– HUGE Raffle w/ over $20,000 in prizes
– Offroad Adventure (off-site), Activities for kids,
– On-Site Camping,
– Food Vendors,
– Goodie Bags w/ Dash Plaque and Raffle Ticket for the first 300 registered Jeeps,
– Over 100 different vendors of Jeep related products.
You won’t see any bathroom remodeling or candle vendors at our show. We are Jeep people and this event is dedicated to nothing but Jeeps!
COUNTDOWN TO 24TH ANNUAL PA JEEP SHOW JULY 20 - 21, 2019
REGISTER FOR THE 24TH ANNUAL ALL BREEDS JEEP SHOW
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I REGISTER THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
Yes! You are able to register the day of the show.
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
Gates open at 7:00am for Jeeps that are being entered in the show. (pre-registration and day of registration)
Gates open at 8:00am for walk in spectators.
HOW MUCH DOES THE EVENT COST?
– Military Class Display – FREE
– Sat. ONLY “At Event” – $55
– Sat. & Sun. “At Event” – $60
– PA Jeeps Members – $25
– Obstacle Course (per day) – $30
Admission is $5 for adults and kids under 15 are free!!
WHAT ABOUT CAMPING ON-SITE?
Camping on-site is managed by the York Fairgrounds. Camp sites vary from full hook ups to tent sites and are available on a first come first serve basis – no reservations. You can camp Friday and Saturday nights. Bath houses and coin operated showers are available. Pay at the York Fairgrounds office. Price range is generally $25 – $45 depending on your site.
HOW WILL I KNOW I'M REGISTERED?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when you register, but you will not get anything in the postal mail. Don’t panic. If you got the e-mail, you are registered.
WHEN IS SET UP?
Vendors, swap meet folks, and clubs can come set up anytime after 8:00am Friday.
WHAT IF I HAVE A 4X4 BUT NOT A JEEP?
This is a Jeep event only, not a general 4×4 event. Sorry, no non Jeep vehicles.
IS THERE AN ATM ON-SITE?
Yes, there is an ATM on site.
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Yes, we are dog friendly. Bring your well behaved dog on a leash.
CAN I PARK NEXT TO MY FRIENDS?
Yes, but the Show and Shine Jeeps must park in the designated row(s) for their class. So if your buddy is in a different class you cannot park together.