If you are a true Jeep lover this is the show for you! Since our first show in 1995 this has become one of the longest running and largest Jeep shows around.
There’s something for everyone!
– Show N Shine with trophies in 14 different classes
– Trophies for the longest distance traveled and biggest club participation
– Obstacle Course (from stock to buggy level)
– Huge Raffle on Sunday
Tons of Prizes!
(must be present to win)
– Kids Zone
– Off-Site OVERNIGHT PARKING
– Food Vendors
– Swap Meet
– Dash plaque for the first 300 registered jeeps
– Over 100 different vendors of Jeep related products.
– JEEP PARADE ON SATURDAY @ 4pm
ANNOUNCING NEW CLASSES!
– BEST TRAIL READY
– BEST AFTERMARKET EQUIPPED
– BEST LIT
– BEST MILITARY DISPLAY
– SLOWEST DOWNHILL CRAWL
– BEST OFF-ROAD READY (JUDGED AFTER OBSTACLE COURSE)
– RIT RAMP
You won’t see any bathroom remodeling or candle vendors at our show. We are Jeep people and this event is dedicated to nothing but Jeeps!
WHERE (New Location!):
1000 Bryn Mawr Rd.
Carlisle, PA 17013
Saturday 7/22 – 9am – 5pm
sunday 7/23 – 9am – 3pm
27TH ANNUAL PA JEEP SHOW JULY 22 - 23, 2023
JOIN US FOR THE 27TH ANNUAL JEEP SHOW!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
Gates open at 9:00am
8:00am for Jeeps entered in the show
HOW MUCH DOES THE EVENT COST?
- Military Vehicle Display – FREE
- Saturday Only Show & Shine – $55 (pre-registration only)
- Full Weekend Judged Show & Shine – $65 (pre-registration only)
- Saturday Display Only – $40
- Sunday Display Only – $40
- Full Weekend Display – $50
- Walk-in Spectator – $10
- Drive-in and Park Admission – $20 (good for driver only, additional passengers over 15 years old – $10 day of, or $7 pre-registered)
WHAT ABOUT CAMPING ON-SITE?
Campers or trailers with no hook ups and tent camping. Primitive overnight parking $50 per night. Fill and dump station are available on site. Generators are allowed. However, loud generators will not be tolerated, you will be asked to turn off or leave with no refund for the weekend. Camping placard must be displayed in a visible area, or you will be asked to leave or pay again. Check in for overnight parking is 10am-9pm Friday 7/21/23. Security will be on site and a permit is required to stay which will be given during
HOW WILL I KNOW I'M REGISTERED?
You will receive a confirmation e-mail when you register, but you will not get anything in the postal mail. Don’t panic. If you got the e-mail, you are registered.
WHEN IS SET UP?
Friday 7/21 10-5 Entering at Gate 3. To make other arrangements email Jeepshow@pajeeps.org
WHAT IF I HAVE A 4X4 BUT NOT A JEEP?
This is a Jeep only event, not a general 4×4 event. Sorry, no non-Jeep vehicles in the show. You are welcome to attend the show and learn about Jeeps. You will need to park in the spectator parking area.
IS THERE AN ATM ON-SITE?
ATMs are located on site. We do take credit cards for purchases inside gate. However, spectator gate entrance sales are cash only!
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
Yes, we are dog friendly. Bring your well behaved dog on a leash. Please ensure you clean up after your dog.
CAN I PARK NEXT TO MY FRIENDS?
- Show and Shine Jeeps must park in the designated row(s) for their class. If you and your friends are in the same class, then please arrive together to be parked together.
- For display only Jeeps, you can park with your friends if you arrive together. No spaces can be saved.
HOW MUCH IS PARKING?
Parking is $20 per day and only includes the driver and vehicle. Each additional passenger is $7 if paid in advance online and $10 at the gate for everyone over the age of 15, passengers under 15 enter for free. Spectator gate entrance sales are cash only!
TELL ME MORE ABOUT THE SHOW & SHINE
- Judged Show & Shine will be limited to 500 jeeps and is pre-registration only. NO SALES WILL BE PERMITED DAY OF THE SHOW AND REGISTRATION ENDS 7/19 at noon. This class is for you if you wish to participate in the general trophy categories in each class, i.e. 1st place stock YJ etc.
- Registration includes; entrance fee for you and your Jeep, each additional passenger over 15 is $7 before show and $10 at the gate during check, dash plaque, jeep parade, goodie bag (limited quantities depending on donations from vendors), Jeep show flag, limited edition Jeep show sticker, entrance to the obstacle course and RTI ramp.
WHAT ABOUT NON-JUDGED CLASS/JEEP DISPLAY ONLY PASSES?
Non-judged class/ Jeep Display only – this class is for you want to come for the day or weekend and park with a group of friends, everyone must enter at the same time to be parked together, no spaces will be held. Entrance is for the Jeep and driver and can be purchased online only, each additional passenger over 15 is $7 before show and $10 at the gate during check in. Entrance fee includes the obstacle course and RTI ramp. (No trophies awarded for this class!)
WHAT IF I'M JUST A SPECTATOR?
Walk in spectator admission is $10 per person over age of 15. There is also the option to park inside as a spectator which is $20 for parking and driver, passengers over 15 are $10.
WHEN CAN I PICK UP MY REGISTRATION PACKET?
We are going to be mailing out packets this year. They will be mailed in a timely manner closer to the show. You will need to have this with you or you will not gain entrance to the show. Stickers in your packet must be displayed in the top left corner of your windshield for proper entrance and proper parking areas. If there is a change in this we will send out an email informing you of when you can pick up your packet on Friday before the show.