If you are a true Jeep lover this is the show for you! Since our first show in 1995 this has become one of the longest running and largest Jeep shows around.
There’s something for everyone!
– Show N Shine with trophies in 17 different classes
– Trophies for the longest distance traveled and biggest club participation
– Obstacle Course (from stock to buggy level)
– CTI Ramp
– HUGE Raffle w/ over $20,000 in prizes
– Activities for kids,
– On-Site Camping,
– Food Vendors,
– Dash plaque for the first 300 registered jeeps
– Over 100 different vendors of Jeep related products.
– JEEP PARADE ON SATURDAY
ANNOUNCING NEW CLASSES VOTED ON BY PEERS!
– BEST MILITARY DISPLAY
– BEST OVERLAND EQUIPPED
– BEST AFTER-MARKET EQUIPPED
– BEST “LIT” JEEP
You won’t see any bathroom remodeling or candle vendors at our show. We are Jeep people and this event is dedicated to nothing but Jeeps!
WHERE (New Location!):
1000 Bryn Mawr Rd.
Carlisle, PA 17013
25TH ANNUAL PA JEEP SHOW JULY 24 - 25, 2021
25TH ANNUAL JEEP SHOW REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
CAN I REGISTER THE DAY OF THE EVENT?
WHAT TIME DO GATES OPEN?
Gates open at 8:00am for walk in spectators.
HOW MUCH DOES THE EVENT COST?
– Military Class Display – FREE
– Sat. ONLY “At Event” – $55
– Sat. & Sun. “At Event” – $65
– PA Jeeps Members – $30
– Obstacle Course (per day) – $30
Admission is $10
WHAT ABOUT CAMPING ON-SITE?
Camping is available but must register for it at time of show registration. Camping will be permitted for non registered Jeeps and a link will be posted at a later date. Everyone who registered to camp must display camping permit in camping area or will be asked to leave. Loud generators are not permitted and you will be asked to leave without reimbursement.
HOW WILL I KNOW I'M REGISTERED?
WHEN IS SET UP?
Vendors, swap meet folks, and clubs can come set up on Friday, 7/17 from 8AM – 10PM
WHAT IF I HAVE A 4X4 BUT NOT A JEEP?
IS THERE AN ATM ON-SITE?
CAN I BRING MY DOG?
CAN I PARK NEXT TO MY FRIENDS?
IS PARKING FREE?
Parking inside the fairgrounds is $20 for everyone seat belted in the Jeep.